Kenneally Property Services provides a fully comprehensive Block Management Service that can be tailored to your individual property needs.
You will be served by a member of our team specific to your block so that you will be speaking with someone who knows and understands your property.
Your enquiries and maintenance issues will be dealt with promptly, and you will be kept informed of progress at all times.
We use local qualified tradesmen, often family firms, who are covered by Public Liability Insurance and who have demonstrated that they can provide a reliable, skilled service at competitive prices.
Alternatively we are happy to work with your preferred contractors providing they can demonstrate they have the necessary qualifications and insurance.
We aim to keep your costs to an absolute minimum whilst getting the job done.
Ultimately we look to provide outstanding service at exceptional value in a timely manner.
Services we provide
- Liaison with the previous managing agent to facilitate the orderly and smooth transition of relevant property management information between the parties.
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week telephone answer service for owners/residents with queries.
- Emergency contact details for plumber and electrician provided to all owners.
- The appointment and scheduling of contractors to complete maintenance work e.g. communal cleaning, gardening, painting, lighting.
- Issuing a copy of the expenditure budget along side service charge ‘demands’ to owners on a regular basis.
- Issuing of News Letter to owners alongside expenditure budget and service charge demands.
- Collecting of owners service charges on a regular basis as required (usually 6 monthly).
- The chasing of any outstanding service charge payments in a timely and persistent manner.
- The receipt and payment of contractors invoices from management funds held on account.
- The issuing of invitations, agendas and minutes for the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Arranging of voting by proxy at AGM’s where necessary.
- The attendance and participation in the AGM’s.
- Regular site visits.
- Liaising with solicitors during the sale of a property with regards to Management Company accounts.
- Transfer of Share Certificates for new owners and maintenance of the Management Company Share Register.
- Compilation of accounts ready for sign off by an approved Accountant.
- Information on buildings insurance for flats.
- Supporting adherence to Health & Safety standards.
The above list is not conclusive and any additional services not mentioned can be discussed and agreed.
Ultimately we will aim to look after your property with the same care, attention to detail and cost consciousness as if it were our own home.
Please do not hesitate to contact Deborah Kenneally to discuss your requirements in more detail on 01733 766060.