Landlords & Property Developers
Kenneally Property Services is a local, independent company which operates on traditional values including straightforwardness, integrity and honesty. We understand that letting your property, especially for the first time, can be a worrying experience. With this in mind our top priority is to provide you with the best possible service and the right tenant for your property. We appreciate that your property is probably one of your most important assets and we are confident that by instructing us to act as your agent your asset will be in professional and competent hands.
Services we provide
We are able to be flexible and adapt our services to meet your individual circumstances. Outlined below are the basic elements of our lettings service for you to consider and choose from:
- Arranging Energy Performance Certficates
- Marketing your property
- Completing viewings
- Fully comprehensive referencing of potential tenants
- Identity, immigration and visa confirmation
- Preparation and signing of Tenancy Agreements & Addendums
- Providing a professional inventory if required
- Arranging gas and electrical inspections
- Arranging domestic cleaning and pre –tenancy decoration
- Arranging garden maintenance
- Collection of tenancy deposit and first months rent
- Registration of the deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Providing a full statement of accounts
- Information on Landlord insurance.
- Tenant check in
- Transfer of Council Tax & utilities
- First point of contact for tenants for maintenance issues
- Arranging contractors to complete maintenance work.
- Monthly collection of rent
- Providing monthly & annual statements detailing income and expenditure
- Periodic property visits
- Tenancy renewals & periodic tenancies
- Tenant check outs & dilapidations
Free Market Appraisal
Ideally the best way to fully understand your requirements and appraise your property for rental is to meet in person at your rental property at a mutually convenient time. If you live abroad and this is not possible alternative arrangements can be made. During our meeting I will be delighted to provide a realistic market appraisal, provide information on current market conditions and offer advice on all aspects of becoming a landlord. I will guide you through your responsibilities as a landlord and keep you informed of any new government legislation.
The charges you pay as a Landlord will depend heavily on the type of property you are letting, and on the service you require. Many of our landlord charges are agreed with you on an individual basis. Below is a breakdown of the fixed charges to give you an idea of what to expect:-
Landlord contribution towards the Tenancy Agreement: £192 incl VAT
Landlord contribution towards Renewal/Periodic admin: £60 incl VAT
Tenancy Deposit Registration: £36 incl VAT
For Full Management Service: 12% incl VAT
Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection & Management fees may also apply to each property and will depend on the property and the service you choose.
From simply finding a tenant, to offering you a complete property management service; whether you have one property, a whole portfolio or a block of flats; whether you are UK based or live abroad; Kenneally Property Services will ensure it’s experienced and committed team will work hard for you.